confirm that our freight which we have consigned to Fastway Couriers (including all Regional and Courier Franchisees) for delivery is only that of:
- essential goods’ as defined by ANNEXURE B of the Regulations passed in terms of the Disaster Management Act 2002, Section 27 (2); and/or
- Goods that are permitted for sale and distribution as published by the Government from time to time.
Fastway Couriers is not liable for any goods being consigned for delivery that are not strictly permitted for delivery by Regulation as published from time to time.
We further understand and agree that, in order to comply with Government regulations, and for the foreseeable future, Fastway Couriers will operate a scaled-down service:
- Delivery times will be extended;
- Parcel collection cycles will be reduced;
- Depot staff will be limited (per the regulations);
- Customer service centres will be operating with minimal staff.